- Size: Universal size, made of custom Lycra with antibacterial, fire-resistant treatments
- Communications: USB (Charging and data) or Bluetooth LE 5 with low latency custom firmware.
- Battery: 600 mA Li-Po with 6-8 hours of continuous use
- Motion Capture:
- Glove: 7 IMU and 1 Flex Sensor
- TrackBand Wireless (Complimentary): 5 Detachable IMU for wrist, arm and chest tracking.
- Haptic Feedback: 15 customized low-latency LRA (Linear Resonance Actuators). 1024 vibration profiles independent.
- Smart Controller: 4 configurable conductive fabric zones:
- Palm, and Thumb, Index, Middle fingers
- Latency (per system):
- Haptics: <30 ms rise/fall
- Motion Capture: 1ms
- Bluetooth: < 10ms
Inside the box:
- Sensorial XR: A pair (Right and Left) hands
- TrackBand Wireless: x5 per pack
- Charging and data Micro USB 2.0 cable
- x2 VIVE Tracker adapters
- x2 Oculus Quest / WMR adapters
Additional Options with your order:
- Recommended Bluetooth receiver for PC.
WIRELESS TRACKBAND* (Not available yet) The Wireless TrackBands* are a set of complementary hardware which connect to Sensorial XR through Bluetooth 5 (BLE). They provide motion capture and haptics, thanks to a built-in 9-Axes IMU and a vibrotactile low latency Linear Resonance Actuator (LRA), the same as used in Sensorial XR haptic glove. Each Sensorial XR can connect up to three Wireless TrackBand simultaneously.
NOTE*: Available by Q4-2020 / Q1-2021, as a free upgrade for current customers. Meanwhile Sensorial XR ships with adapters for HTC VIVE or Oculus Quest.